DHM brakes moble links

click here

UW Member
DHM
Hi, Just installed this add-on and now none of my mobile links work until I shut the add-on off. Works great on desktop but messes up mobile, conflict with another add-on maybe?

Server error:
InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'uw_enable_dropdown' on XF:UserOption[0]
src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:203

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, Just installed this add-on and now none of my mobile links work until I shut the add-on off. Works great on desktop but messes up mobile, conflict with another add-on maybe?

Server error:
InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'uw_enable_dropdown' on XF:UserOption[0]
src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:203
Yes, probably conflict with the theme or any other addon.

Things to check.

1 - check on the default theme if the addons work on mobile with the default theme.
2 - Clear the server error logs and check if the above server error logs is reported again. (if appears again, Please provide full error log.)

We won't be able to do much about the mobile links until we have access to the site so that we can actually see what is getting wrong.

Comment

click here

UW Member
DHM
I think I am just going to remove it, to much of a pain dealing with theme and other addon conflicts, now and in the future, trying to keep my site as simple as possible.

Comment

Latest eCommerce products

📣 Affiliate Program 📣

A way how to get our add-ons completely free!

Just go to the page Affiliate Program in your preferences and copy your referral link, place it wherever you like and you will get 10% from all sales from that link. This way you can earn all the money you had to pay for the add-ons.

❗NOTE❗ You have to be a customer first before you can use Affiliate Program.

Donation drives

FCS: Move reply under another reply as a comment

New features: Move reply under another reply as a comment.
Goal
900,00$
Earned
0,00$
This donation drive ends in

New threads

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads