Version 1.8.1 released

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
🔸Comment Quote fix - Depending on the state of this button on the editor, the Comment Quote didn't work. So this should be fixed now.

🔹max load of comments per click - Added option to cap the number of comments loaded when you click on "View Previous comments...". With this option "View previous comments", you can set the number of comments loaded when "View Previous comments..."link is clicked. Setting it to 0 will load all comments.

1586614725027.png

🔸Issue with comment alerts fixed
- When someone posts a new comment and then deletes it, the thread will still be displayed as "unread" by all other users. When they click into the thread, they'll get 404. So this should be fixed now.

🔸Wrong alert behaviour in comments after comment approval fixed - when a comment got approved, the alert functionality didn't work as it should. So this should be fixed now.

valid

Issue with comment alerts fixed - When someone posts a new comment and then deletes it, the thread will still be displayed as "unread" by all other users. When they click into the thread, they'll get 404. So this should be fixed now.

--

Unfortunately, the same problem persists. Just the 404 error becomes

1586617390884.png

There's no way for the user to get into the thread.

1 Comment
A
Admin commented

valid

I used another browser (Edge) to login and click this appeared to be unread thread (with a new comment deleted). Same comment could not be found error.

3 Comments
A
Admin commented
I used Firefox and Chrome and it works. Can't replicate the error.

valid
valid commented
That's strange. I tried again with another browser, IE, same result.

What do you mean by clear the cache? the Browser's cache? then switching to another browser should have done the job.

Let me explain the problem again in case we have some misunderstanding:

1) I'm logging in browser A with admin and browser B with user01
2) Both users are in the same forum view page (that's a list of threads)
3) admin go into a thread and make a comment and delete it right away
4) user01 reloads (F5) the browser and will see thread shownas "unread" (bold letters), mouse over shows https://www.mydomain.com/forums/threads/the-title.1/unread
5) clicking the thread title will result the error message above

It's not browser related.

Last edited:
A
Admin commented
It works for me, as you can see in the video below. Maybe issue with other browsers because I don't have Edge. I didn't know it is being used still. Will try to somehow download it and try there.

valid

It works for me, as you can see in the video below. Maybe issue with other browsers because I don't have Edge. I didn't know it is being used still. Will try to somehow download it and try there.

My default browser is Chrome, but since you mentioned about clear cache so I guessed it's better to use two different browsers to do the job.

Left one is Chrome and the Right is Edge. As I said it should not be related to what browser was used. I used different browsers for different accounts demo only. Actually I could use different profiles in Chrome. And, using phone results the same problem.

Last edited:
2 Comments
A
Admin commented
It's a bit different from how I did it, so I am going to check it out the way you did it. Will let you know.

A
Admin commented
OK, I can see it now. So we actually fixed another problem from what you have found. We'll look into this problem as well asap and let you know. Thanks for pointing that out. The video helped a lot.

Latest eCommerce products

📣 Affiliate Program 📣

A way how to get our add-ons completely free!

Just go to the page Affiliate Program in your preferences and copy your referral link, place it wherever you like and you will get 10% from all sales from that link. This way you can earn all the money you had to pay for the add-ons.

❗NOTE❗ You have to be a customer first before you can use Affiliate Program.

Donation drives

FCS: Move reply under another reply as a comment

New features: Move reply under another reply as a comment.
Goal
900,00$
Earned
0,00$
This donation drive ends in

New threads

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads